27 April 2011

Gosh, it's been five months since I've even written... and it's not because I haven't been having fun or doing things! My stories just aren't as interesting because my life here is pretty... stagnant. I do the same things everyday. I drink tea, I spend time with friends, and I spend a lot of time teaching or preparing for classes. There also isn't really much to discover in Senegal... so I hardly take any photos either.

I've moved again, though, into a coworker's family. It's been such a blessing to be surrounded by amazing, low-key people who I often forget are Senegalese (a good thing for a living situation...)

In December, though, my family came to Senegal. What a wonderful experience! It was amazing to see so many people I love all together!

The fam with my team at work




My biological family with my host family



And the shoes that we collected money to donate



A bientot!

No comments: