20 October 2010

Don't have much time, but I wanted to upload some photos of my place. It's small, but it's nice. It's on the far South end of the island, but that's just fine with me. :D I'm enjoying spending time with my boys and my coworkers. I'm headed back to my host family tonight, so that will be nice. :D

I have one room... and they had a bed frame, so I took that, but everything else in the room is mine. It's nice and it's clean. I'm content.




And then there's the bathroom. Also clean and nice. I share with 2 other renters on the second floor. There's a washing machine... but it doesn't work. I have NO idea why they had it in the first place OR why they STILL have it. Hahah. Nice clean place.


And then there's the view from my apartment right when I walk out in the morning. It's nice. I'm so happy to have my independence!



And here's the front sign of my workplace. :D