So, again, when I have time, I'll post more thoroughly, but I wanted to share this special moment with you.
One day, one of the girls in my 2nd grade class started playing with my arm. She was grabbing at my elbow. Now, the skin on the back of your elbow is referred to as your weenis. This is not a technical term, but no matter how you decide to spell it (it still must rhyme with penis), when you google it, the first hit is the UrbanDictionary definition of it: the skin on your elbow.
I told her to stop playing with my weenis. They thought it was a silly word, not understanding how funny it actually is. So because they knew it made me laugh, they ran with it. "But teacher, your weenis is very fun to play with." And so on. In adorable little kid voices. :D So cute.
In class, they had to write "letters to the editor", letters to someone complaining about something. And Lisa's was to me:
"To Stephanie: You have to be carefull your weenis, Stephanie Teacher. Your weenis is very ddirty. So, your weenis is crying. So, you have to wash your weenis. Love, Lisa."
Hahahah. It's funny every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment