29 December 2009

Some more stolen internet photos:

This was an amazing experience... This is Wat Pitchaya Yatikaram Worawihan. One of the women who works in the temple took me through this one, telling me what to do at each place (bowing, what to say, etc, etc, etc).

Yesterday, I also ended up around Lumpini Park, Bangkok's Central Park, if you will. Pretty amazing area. Beautiful place that has Thai Chi in the morning. At 5 am. Only on the weekends, though, so I missed that one. Sad.

Also, on a completely random note, I forgot my digital camera at home, so yesterday, I bought a cheap disposable camera. Now I know those went out of style long ago, but I never realized how long it's been since I've used one. And yes, I feel like I'm using a tool from the stone age every time in crank it up to take a photo. Hahah.

1 comment:

Liz said...

haha. I am surprised that you can even buy a disposable camera anymore.