Greetings from London! After a 45 minute delay at O'Hare, missing the last express train into the city, and then missing the last trains of the tube, we ended up taking a taxi (with a Moroccan driver) to our hostel, which is great. Very... hostel-like. I hope to upload pics soon. I also just received an email from Dr. Barry! Finally! So, here's the schedule! Can't wait!
Dear students,
I will be at the airport for your various arrivals. I leave for Dakar on Saturday.
I will be staying at Prof., D'Almeida's house. That is where you are also staying.
On February 12, a trip to Goree Island will be organised. At 12:00 we will depart for Saint Louis, via the Pink Lake. In Saint Louis you will spend 3 days in Cap Saint Louis, a hotel on the beach. On friday February 15 you will be taken to your Families who are extremely happy about the letters and pictures. While in the hotel you will do the city tour. And the following sunday you will be taken to the birds sanctuary, Djoudj. On February 27, we will go to Niokolokoba (game park) and Kedougou. This is a long trip but you will learn a lot from it. We will finish all the out of campus activities and registration before the start of the second semester on March 3, 2008.
The interships will be arranged when you get here.
See you soon.
A. Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment