11 November 2010

I had a meeting today with Dr. Barry at the university to get organized for teaching English classes to 24 Haitian students studying at the university. Hopefully things will get organized sooner than later... shortly after Tabaski inchallah... so that's exciting! $15/hour! I wasn't expecting that! It doesn't sound like much... especially since I won't be teaching too many classes in a week, but my rent (I'm moving into a new apartment) is only going to be $80 for a room with my own private shower/bathroom, so if I teach 4 classes, I'll have my rent paid and I won't have to worry so much about money! So exciting! And it will be fun to work with Haitians! :D

What else? I don't know. Haven't been doing much lately. Work has been slow, I've been exhausted and sick lately, so I've been trying to rest, but that's hard because resting/doing nothing is pretty boring. So, yeah. There's that. But hopefully things will start to pick up. I'm excited to move into a new place closer to friends yet with more privacy and more security. :D Looking forward to it! More news later. <3

No comments: