Here's what it looks like when you come in. The calm lighting makes it a bit hard to see...
The bathroom is just to the left. It's small but fine. The one difficult thing is that that the showerhead is hooked to a line right out of the faucet of the sink. It's one or the other: either the shower is on or the sink is on. It's only happened once (knock on wood), but it's frustrating when I'm dressed for the day and then I realize, the hard way, that I've forgotten to change the water stream back to the faucet side. Hahah.
The kitchen is after the bathroom. It's pretty small with not too much counter and cupboard space, but I make do. There's a small fridge and no oven... so I've kinda rigged my own. (I'm currently baking sweet potatoes in my fake oven-pot.)
Here's the ... bedroom? living space? I don't really know what to call it. It's where I sleep, eat, work on the computer, study Korean, watch TV, etc, etc, etc. I like it. It's small and cozy, and it's decorated the way I like. :D
While I haven't really posted photos lately, I've been doing a lot of cool stuff. So here are some photos of things I've done and seen.
We went to the war museum a few weeks ago. It was actually pretty interesting. Here's a photo of a memorial for a lost soldier. Beautiful.
And here are some of the books from the war period when they had to learn in make-shift school either under tents or just outside. It's amazing how recent this all is. It's crazy really.
I also spent a nice afternoon at the zoo. It was just what I needed. It was fun to see the animals, too. This peacock was just amazing to me. These colors naturally occur! In nature! So beautiful!
It's also cherry blossom season. These beautiful trees only bloom for about two weeks. I wish they'd stay out all year!! Gorgeous. This shot was very Asian in my head, but of course it didn't turn out! :D
And now, to close, I thought I'd add some Konglish photos. Oh, Korea. This is from a jazz club in Hyehwa.
Agreed. Haha. And this is from a sign in Suwon.
ANGER! Hahah.
1 comment:
Yay pictures!
Post a Comment