08 February 2010

So this weekend, I went skiing with some coworkers. Stacy's husband works for some company and got super discounts on everything, so the whole ordeal ended up only costing $50: $30 for gas/lodging and $20 for lift tickets. Amazing. Seongu Ski Resort was beautiful and packed. It was a lot of fun.



Sarah and I borrowed gear from a few different people to make ourselves gorgeous enough to pick up some Korean hotties on the slopes. (Sira is Stacy's daughter in the middle. Adorable. She doesn't really match our beauty, though.)



We're totally hardcore.



I had a lot of fun on the bunny and beginner hills. It was fun to finally learn how to ski. I get why people like it now. :D Toward the end, I was getting a little too confident... I was worried that I had more confidence than skill, so I just decided to call it a night without broken bones. (Probably a very wise decision...) But I'm looking forward to going again at some point. Maybe not in Korea, but maybe if I'm ever home again during the winter season... :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is what i think of when i think of you skiing. just saying.
http://www.boston.com/community/moms/blogs/moms_are_talking_about/2009/12/30/ericanoonan/Ski_wipeout.jpg