12 April 2008

I'm sick. That's all.

And... as many of you know... when I'm sick, I like to be melodramatic. Moaning and such. Yesterday, when my internship didn't start... and I'd been all of the city, I was saying, "MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES!!!!" just to make myself feel better. Hahahah. So now that's all I say. SHAMBLES. Even though it's /totally/ not true.

Last night, we celebrated Rita's birthday and she made us banana pancakes with nutella. Mmmmmm. And then we went back to the university and had a mini-party with Campal, Aimé, Etienne, Pascal, and Jean. Good times, good times. I did have to cut out early... and I did end up sleeping until 11h30. Woooo. I love Africa.

I'm working on this photo thing... and it's proving to be harder than I thought it would be. Let me know if you have any suggestions for sites that are easy to use. I think it's the problem with the server here. Hahaha. TIA.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading the part of your blog that I haven't read since I got back from New Orleans. StePHAN, you have no idea how excited I am to hear about your experiences in depth, and ask you about 1,000 questions. I have a strange feeling you'll be married when you come back if all of these men keep proposing ...hehe j.k. It seems like you have learned and grown so much, and I'm really, really excited to hear about it. I'm counting down to our dinner date that will probably last 5 days because I'll want to hear EVERYTHING.

Miss you mi amor.

Stacy D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy D said...

Okay so I messed up on my comment so I deleted it...

You should be able to post your album on facebook.

At the bottom of your album, you should see:

Show people this album by sending them this public link: [followed by the link here]

I will now link an album here for an example/for testing purposes:

You can either just throw it down here like this and have people copy and paste the link into their browser:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019436&l=7dbf8&id=67700150

OR if you're familiar with HTML tags, you can do this and click here.

Stacy D said...

By the way, your mention of nutella gauges my curiousity...I really must try it sometime...it is praised by many friends but I have never tried it before. :-P

Stacy D said...

Oh, and I'm sad to hear that you're sick.

Seriously, this is my last comment for this post.

For real.

No seriously!

I'm done.

Peace out.

Later!

P.S. I miss you too!

P.P.S. Mmkay, I'm done, bye.