11 March 2008

So, I think school actually is going to start on Thursday, but I'm not going to be there... because we're going to Niokolokoba, the wildlife national park the size of New Jersey. We're heading out at 3am tonight (?) and hopefully we'll get there in time to enter the park??? by 4??? Some of these Senegalese things I'm still getting used to. And the American girls we'll be going with, all 20 of us... there are some that seem nice, but for the most part, the Wisconsin girls seem ... not so great. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

I feel like I should have more stories or something, but I've got nothing for the moment. Today is my last full day with my family, and it's kinda bittersweet, but I'm really excited to miss them... and to come home on weekends to see them... well, the kids anyway. I'm so excited to get onto campus and be able to go out at night to see different concerts, etc.

So, I'll be out of commission until the 16th, etc. I'll catch you later.

No comments: